Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Abandoned by my Wings or The night I met the Girl from Juno

Written by LondonPaladin on August 11, 2010Categories: dance, wings


Friday night I went out with a ton of new guys from the lair and a few guys who hadn't been out with me in like 6 months.  I wanted to celebrate as my business has a new contract that means I am sorted for the next year at least.  All my expenses are covered and it's amazing to turn that bend as a business.

So I hit up the usual spot and I'm chatting to this bartender girl.  She's too much car for me but I like to get loose.  My favorite girl looks like a model and hooks me up like crazy, but she wasn't there!  What am I, cursed?

The bar itself was seriously lacking in talent for some reason.  It was a Breast Cancer fundraiser so I was rocking a new pink tie from Express.  I went way out of my way after all my meetings to pick it up.  And people kept asking if it was red.  What kind of world do we live in?

With zero talent to attack I convince 2 of the dudes with me to try another bar 2mins down the road.  The door girl lets me in free as usual, which is awesome.  As I am walking up to the bar I see a blond with a decent body and a brunette.  The blond makes eye contact and the game is afoot my friends!

I roll in and ask if they are in line.  That's right.  I am finally revealing my main pickup line for free.

So there I am chatting and the 2 guys I am with keep coming up and telling me things.  Like one is going to the bathroom and one is going to the front of the bar.  I am actually not sure what they are signaling.  I can tell that we aren't in sync at all. 

I grab one of the dudes and hand him off to the blond.  She had a really nice body, but I am not gonna lie.  She looks like she was rode hard and put away wet.  In the face at least.  She was really cool though.

She saw me switch from her to her friend and she was 100% cool about it all night.  I really respect that.  Because her friend looked like Juno.  Ok I only know that because they both asked me what I thought about that.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment