Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Daygame / Daytime Dating

Written by LondonPaladin on August 5, 2010Categories: Educational, day game, daytime dating


Have you ever wanted to start dating women in the daytime? Then you're ready for the new guide from my mentor LondonSoul:

Daytime Dating

This book is awesome.  He has been writing it for over two years if you can believe it.  There has been more love and field testing put into this guide than anything I have ever seen before. Check out my first experience meeting a woman on the streets of London.  This was about two years ago and I'll try to find the old blog post later…I can't seem to locate it right now.  I can tell you it was summer 2 years ago and my hero Soul was teaching me a little daytime dating in Leicester Square.  (man I can't believe I spelled that right on the first try!)

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment